NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:51:51 EST
Has anyone tried milk substitutes besides  Silk, 8th Continent, Almond Breeze
,Dairy Free, or Better than Millk?  My son loves the Silk, but is allergic to
the soy.  He  loves the Almond Breeze chocolate, but we have to rotate his
foods.  He does not like the Better than Milk but I use it for baking.  I do not
like the texture of the Dairy Free in baking, or the  taste.  Thanks for any
info. Joanne