NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ed Parshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 00:27:57 -0500
I've seen nothing on this list about the new product Advantage LI, the one-a-day pill for those of us with LI -- for more information see: http://www.ganedenbiotech.com/ .  I saw the product advertised in the Sunday newspaper.

I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it yet - I have not. The FAQ say you start with 2 tablets per morning for two days, and thereafter you take 1 each morning and it protects "all day", which would be great for school kids.  Apparently it does not merely supply the needed lactase as other treatments provide.  And does anyone know what it costs?

The company, Ganeden Biotech, also has over-the-counter products for irritable bowel syndrome, for crohn's and colitis, for relief of nail infections, toenail and foot treatment for people with diabetes, for psoriasis, and for arthritis.