NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 06:44:05 EDT
I have been way behind in all my lists for a long time.  So take me  as you
will.

I can see how Subway can be safe.  But my personal experience is  that even
for a non allergic person the cross contamination is awful. My subs  always
have some remnant of a toping  I haven't ordered.

I haven't tried it but, for my son,but I would ask that his sub be made
'off the line'.  With all fresh from the bag ingredients, to stop cross
contamination.

This is what is done for us at Mr. Pita on a regular basis.

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!