NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Darlene Vanasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:33:38 -0800
Start with the principal of whatever school he is
going to attend.
From there I spoke to his teacher, the nurse, the
guidance department and then the District Office
people and finally District 15 superintentent.

My son attended preschool (private) and also has
multiple anaphylactic allergies and asthma. I found
the private schools to be way more accomodating for
the most part--less beaurocracy .

--- SHERRY GREENE <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  my son Is only 2 1/2 and I am afraid to send him to
> preschool.  because of
> his disability of milk and soy allergy on top of
> that he has acid reflux and
> chronic asthmatic and takes meds for the reflux and
> asthma. My question to u
> is how do I begin the process of informing the Board
> Education of his
> condition.
>
> I reside In New YORK CITY< THANKS Ms. Sherry R.
Greene