NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:31:29 EDT
??Excuse me? I don't think there's anything at all rude about Steve's
response; he was responding to your request. What is amazingly rude, on the other
hand, were your dozen or so "unsubscribe" messages sent in response to every
single posting. Very childish, and very spam-like.
Maybe this is more noticable and more annoying for those of us who get the
list in digest form, and   read this list as one document. But there are people
here who are struggling with this stuff on a daily basis, and discussing
issues critical to their health and the health of their children. Get a grip.