NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Brundage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:54:49 -0400
Steve,
My mistake. I am allergic to both and got confused which one was in it since
I did not have the box in front of me. You'll have to excuse the slip, I
just got back from vacation and am still not fully functioning. lol.
Also, lactose free is not any good if the individual is Dairy Allergic as I
am.
Pammi