NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sally Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:45:45 EST
My son goes to see Dr. Brown at the Overlook Medical Arts Plaza in Summit, he
is very nice.  Also, Dr. Kottler (sp?) in Livingston (?), he is affiliated
with St. Barnabus Livingston is also highly recommended.  He helps out with
the Food Allergy support group in Livingston.

If you live in NJ you may want to see the Jaffe Food Allergy institute in NYC
at Mt. Siani.  It is headed up by Dr. Hugh Sampson, but my son went to see
Dr. Nowak and she was Wonderful!  It was really worth it!

--Sally (Peter has anaphylactic allergies to milk, eggs, peanuts, peas,
legumes, chicken, tuna and green beans)