PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don and Rachel Matesz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 17:41:54 -0400
This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the PALEODIET
list at  MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU. You can  approve it using the  "OK" mechanism,
ignore it, or repost an edited copy. The message will expire automatically and
you do not need to do anything if you just want to discard it. Please refer to
the list owner's guide if you are  not familiar with the "OK" mechanism; these
instructions  are  being  kept  purposefully short  for  your  convenience  in
processing large numbers of messages.

----------------- Original message (ID=E255D308) (115 lines) ------------------