PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Art De Vany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 12:03:07 -0700
I have tried without success to find paleolithic art reproductions that I might hang on my office walls.

None of the graphics, or repro shops, or galleries carry cave art, here in the US or even in France.  Nor can one find listings in the catalogues the stores order from.

While there are many beautiful books containing wonderful cave art, there seem to be no life size reproductions around.

Has anyone else out there had success in finding paleolithic art in a size and format suitable for display?

Art De Vany