PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:56:23 +1200
Dear List
I have suddenly started getting the list again.
I don't know if it is of interest but since I have food sensitivities
which make it advisable I don't eat grains or potatoes  or related
roots.
I haven't for a long time now. My doctor thinks I am young looking and
basically very healthy.( recently became 66yrs old)

I have worked on the basis that I may be short of monoamine oxidase B
and take the precautions which someone who had MAO inhibited would take.

I don't know if this is any particular interest to any one.

I joined the group as a person who trained in Prehistoric Archaeology
(Edinburgh)and so was interested in palaeolithic diet.

M E Wood