From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:43:18 -0700
Sometimes "politically correct" means nothing more than using an accurate
term or label. For example, I have never believed in a god but I'm not an
atheist. Buddhists don't believe in a supreme being but calling them
atheists conjures up images of militant anti-religious people, Marxists, and
so forth.
Perhaps "nontheist" just means someone who doesn't believe in a god OR it
could refer back to theism, which states there is a god and often
characterizes that god as active in human affairs.
Pat Barrett [log in to unmask]
http://ideas.lang-learn.us/barrett.php