From:
Ben Liberman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 01:44:59 -0600
I do not know how much we need but there are thing that you can do to make better use of what you get.

Reducing sugar intake decreases Vitamin C requirements

Reducing polyunsaturated fats, reduces free radical formation that results from the oxidation of polyunsaturated fats which reduces Vitamin C requirements as an antioxidant

There are a number of things supplied by a paleo diet that aid in recycling whatever vitamin C we have