From:
Janice Frasche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 16:12:17 -0800
Been a long time since I've  heard from this list.  I
thought I'd post a few new Youtube vids to contribute
food for thought.

Electron microscope pic studies like this are new and
contribute a lot of information to the issues of
Metabolic Syndrome.  I put a timer on it so it starts
by showing how a carbohydrate meal contributes to
inflammation with damage to the arterial glycocalyx.
To understand it better, watch the whole video.
https://youtu.be/ofq-8ToY2fc?t=1483

Here's another Youtube video of a former plant-based
diet promoting medical doctor.  It will speak for
itself, but most people that watch this one like me,
do understand medical jargon.  But the take away is
that he learned his former diet wellness appoach
didn't support healthy arteries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWF0KTNu2g

Autoimmune issues have continued to increase in the
population and studies have been showing the
connection to lectins (lectins = plant antinutrients), that
persist in improperly prepared veggie food.

Here's an excellent slide show from Institution ICMN
also known as Paleomedicina in Hungary.  It shows
fantastic success in treating the growing numbers of
autoimmune diseases, digestive issues, psychological
depression, autism, migraine and other neurological
issues, diabetes type 1 and 2 and 3, weight gain and
so on.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324876812_CLINICAL_EXPERIENCE_AND_RESEARCH_WITH_THE_PALEOLITHIC_KETOGENIC_DIET_PKD_-_2010-2017

There's a lot of new info and technology to study on
our healing journeys.

I hope you are all doing well! Happy New Year!
--
Janice - proofreading? what's that?
		-- Arthur C. Clarke