From:
Emiliano Bussòlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 11:53:38 +0100
>I also wear shorts pretty much year round (I tell people I start wearing big-boy
>pants if it drops below 20 f :)).

Ahahaha
I know...
Problem is I have to dress up for the office, so I always have to have a couple of shirts handy just in case.

What really kills me is humidity, in this period for instance we are experiencing exceptional humidity here (due to climate changes or whatever) and I am constantly drenched with sweat. Quite unpleasant.

 --
 ZE-Light e ZE-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli
Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-z-email-it/?utm_campaign=email_Zimbra_102014=main_footer/f

 Sponsor:
 Idee regalo classiche o alternative? Trova l'offerta migliore in un click
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid327&d(-2