From:
Lisa E Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 09:38:05 -0800
Seems like Dr. Stein wants it both ways.  First the article says it has
no significant benefit (at 1 gram/day, which is probably not enough to
show therapeutic effect in someone that's already high risk IMHO).  Then
it says that combining it with aspirin or other blood thinners could be
hazardous?  If it has no significant effect, why would an insignificant
change be so hazardous?  I wonder if the study was done with regular
fish oil, purified fish oil, or one of those new prescription fish oils
the article mentions.  Fish oil studies can quite easily be set up to
fail.  For me, it's helped reduce my CRP levels, so I'll stick with it.

Lisa in Alaska