From:
Geoff Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:28:19 +0100
Palaeodiets are mentioned  in many articles nowadays  but nearly always,  at the bottom of the article there is a mention by some clueless, financially-motivated so-called "nutritionist/dietician" who claims that the palaeo diet is  unrealistic in this modern age and tries, absurdly,  to claim that we cannot possibly emulate our palaeo ancestors  in any real way, and that grains and dairy are supposedly  "necessary" in order to get all the right nutrients one needs.

As regards Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton, great, now all we need is Charles Manson, Kim Jong-Un and   Abu-Bakr-Al-Baghdadi to go on the palaeo diet and we all  can be  really proud of ourselves. ;s
Incidentally, Hilary Clinton is  very heavily pro-GMO and pro-Monsanto. Jeb Bush also seems to have been  against raw dairy legalisation in Florida. Raw dairy is not palaeo, but it is always a bad sign when politicians interfere with citizens' food-rights. Who knows? We might easily end up with politicians banning the sale of grassfed meats or non-GM-meats  on purely spurious grounds etc. Also, I do not recall Jeb Bush making a stand when  morons started calling for raw oysters in Florida to be banned, either.Now if we could have a genuinely  incorruptible US politician like Ron Paul that, at least, would mean something. He at least is against the notion of the government interfering with peoples' right to do whatever they want with their bodies as regards nutrition or anything else.
Geoff