From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2015 20:30:19 +0000
>> What really kills me is humidity, in this period for instance we are experiencing exceptional humidity here (due to climate changes or whatever) and I am constantly drenched with sweat. Quite unpleasant.

Ah, there's where I luck out. Here (southern Idaho, USA) we have cold, snowy winters and very hot, dry summers. We also have very low humidity for most of the year.

Sweating during the summer is effective "personal air-conditioning" for me :). I tend to stay cooler than those around me who don't sweat easily. I can ride my bike in 95f/35C temperatures and still feel cool. Well... feel cool until I have to stop for 5-10 minutes, that is.

Sweating during the cold temps can be problematic, though. I experience this  twice per year when cycling - early spring and late autumn. I can be sweating inside a jacket, but my face, hands and feet can be freezing. It can be difficult finding the perfect set of clothing in that case.