From:
Emiliano Bussòlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 15:33:20 +0100
TOOD: The more palatable foods are,
>the more fattening they are, due to a whole cascade of effects in the
>body. It's partly "they taste good so we eat more" but it's not just
>that.

That's very very interesting, but what exctly is this "whole cascade of effects"? could you please give us some reference?

Thanks for the very stimulating post

 --
 Z-Light e Z-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli
Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-email-it/?utm_campaign=email_Zlight_Pro&utm_source=footer/f

 Sponsor:
 Outlet Casa e cucina: tanti prodotti a prezzi scontatissimi, sopri di piu'
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid289&d=5-3