From:
Geoff Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 20:48:26 +0000

I used to sweat very excessively prior to going in for the raw, palaeolithic diet. In those times, anything above 10 degrees celsius would make me sweat very excessively and the sweat would be very smelly. In hindsight, this was due largely to my consumption of raw and pasteurised dairy at the time, plus a serious hormonal problem with my glands. Since then, I solved that problem, more or less,  by switching to rawpalaeo,  but the rawpalaeodiet has meant that I now have better circulation so I feel the cold much less and still sweat  somewhat at higher temperatures. I frankly would prefer going out in a cold winter with at most just a T-shirt and jeans(and a light raincoat if it is snowing) but, given that most people here in Central Europe go around in thick coats at this time of year, I am always afraid I would look too odd. I would also prefer going  around the city with a naked top half and shorts in the heat of summer, but only a few men seem to be willing to try that, and then certainly not during work. It is all ridiculous as palaeo tribespeople in Ice-Age Europe likely went around stark naked like the native Indios  in Tierra del Fuego. Clothes just are not normal and not palaeo.
I would strongly  suggest avoiding any aluminium-containing products, which is what most anti-sweat products have. There is a product called "Trust" deodorant which kills off the bacteria and so bans any smell therefrom for several days. Also, being calmer and less prone to anxiety can also help reduce sweating, given my past experience.
Geoff