From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 17:40:48 -0800
With appreciation to June K. for her wonderful book recommendation (which I now have on reserve at my library), I just wanted to share this article written by the author (as I was looking to quantify the nutrition of my dinner tonight).  On top of a green salad with a variety of crunchy vegetables, the liver was astounding.

http://chriskresser.com/natures-most-potent-superfood

And again, here's the book:  Your personal paleo code : the 3-step plan to lose weight, reverse disease, and stay fit and healthy for life / Chris Kresser.  I'm 3rd in line on the library requests list, so it's evidently quite popular...and highly rated.

-Diane H.