From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2011 20:48:00 -0600
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:43:42 -0600, Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I'm curious what those 10 foods on your list are, Lynnet.
1. Ice cream
2. Chocolate anything
3. Anything with caramel/toffee flavor
4. GF cookies
5. Dried fruit of any kind
6. GF Chips/crackers/pretzels (almost all have rice and/or corn in them)
7. Popcorn and any other dry corn product (caramel corn is out for two
reasons LOL)
8. Potatoes in any form
9. Nuts in any form
10. Rice in any form??? (I blew hot and cold on this one, sometimes
     it seemed OK, sometimes it seemed addictive)

I realize some of these overlap a bit, but as I sat down with
myself and thought about the things that were hard for me to
resist, these are the ones I came up with.  Each person would
have a somewhat-different list, though chocolate and ice cream
would probably appear on most.

Also, obviously, many of these are NOT PALEO.  Paleo foods
generally are not addictive.  I could cook and eat meals that
were pretty much paleo, but the snacking was what killed me.
As you see, there's not much left in the snack department.

	Lynnet