From:
Suzanne R <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:35:23 -0500
Thinking it's way too quiet out here, I thought I'd throw something in the ring in case of interest.  Otherwise, where is everyone?  Facebook?

Microbes and microbiomes ~ the new health frontier ~ in soils, plants, animals.  Here's a free webinar opportunity to learn the basics, build a foundation of understanding and further improve nutrition and health. List Suzanne (me) as the one that let you know about it and if you can't make it "live" you'll receive the replay link.  Feel free to share and bring your questions!

Friday 2-26  11:00am CT

http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EC54DF82884E3A