Gina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 04:50:06 +0000
Can you please remove my email from this site. Thank you. [log in to unmask]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janice Frasche" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 3:33:42 PM
Subject: Helpful tip- Catching up on our archives

If you've missed some posts, Lsoft archives are available for
many lists. PaleoFood archives are found here...
http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=paleofood

You can scroll down a bit to find our current discussion archives
listed by month (and year).

If you have not used archives before, and if you want to read and
post from the web format, you need to establish your own login
password (also enables private replies).

You have to use the email ID by which you are subscribed to the
list. Some people have a lot of domain forwarding going on but
once you know what your subscription address actually is, you can
login after establishing your password. If you have forgotten
your password, you can set up a new one.

When the list is quiet for a long time, I sometimes check the
archives of this and other forums, using keyword searches for
whatever details that have piqued my interest.
--
Janice - proofreading? what's that?
Semavi Anatolians <in California> http://cobankopegi.com