Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:09:29 -0700
The Windows 7 upgrade adviser should tell you about your peripherals:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/upgrade-advisor.aspx
Otherwise, check the maker's site for Win 7 or Vista drivers.
Office will work (It's made by Microsoft).
There are lots of Photo editing programs for free, if you need one.
The Gimp
Paint.net