Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:50:55 -0700
Not necessarily... I'm running two 32 bit operating systems, and the
processor information reports 64 bit on both operating systems, since I
have a 64 bit instruction set enabled cpu in my computer. Those
operating systems are Windows XP Home, and Ubuntu Linux 8.04.2.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml