Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:14:12 -0700
  The Email Proxy is a component of Symantec's Antivirus/Internet
Security suites.  (The package loaded on my work PC is named "Symantec
Endpoint Protection"...)  IF the feature to filter incoming email is
enabled, then when your email program tries to connect to your
provider's email server, it actually talks to the proxy, which connects
to the provider's server on your behalf.  That way, the proxy gets a
chance to examine every incoming message before it reaches your inbox,
and to replace it with one of these "deleted" messages if it finds a
reason to do so.

  Years ago, I had some frustrating experience with an early version of
this component.  Our IT group systems include a pretty good
antivirus/antispam filter, so I long ago disabled email filtering in
Symantec and so this component never loads on my PC.  It sounds like you
may need to do the same.

David Gillett

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Symantec Email Proxy
From: John Sowders <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, November 13, 2013 7:27 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Whatever this is,( Symantec Email Proxy ) started suddenly a few days
ago, and is deleting lots of my e-mails with the message below . They
all start with this message .---"Symantec Email Proxy deleted the
following email message: "-- as--- (example ) From: CNN Breaking
News<[log in to unmask]>
 I cannot find this program on my computer , or any way to stop it . It
could have automatically downloaded in the late night with other updates
???
I am using a Dell Inspiron 530 computer with Windows XP Home Edition,
service pack 3 , with Norton 360 Premier edition antivirus program ,
with Google Chrome and Outlook Express for my e-mail .
 I hope this is enough info to help with the solution, as I'm an 87 year
old man with limited computer knowledge , and will appreciate any help
with this problem.
 Thank you ---

 john

 Visit our website regularly for FAQs,