Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2013 13:29:04 -0400
Hi Venkat,

DEP or Data Execution Prevention is used in 2 ways : Software and hardware.

Hardware DEP depends on your systems processor, but this seems software DEP. on bootup.

What you experience typically happens if you're trying to execute software on bootup that your hardware doesn't support.

However ,please check your DEP settings to see which option you have selected.

R-click My Computer > Properties

You'll get the System Properties panel.

Select the Advanced tab ,then select Performance ,then Settings.

In the resulting Performance Options panel ,select Data Execution Prevention.

On this "page" , you'll have 2 options:

"Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and Services only"

OR

"Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select."

In general ,it's easier to just select the  1st option > Windows programs and services.

It makes working with non Windows software more convenient.

If you have selected the 2nd option , you have the choice to turn off DEP for programs you specify.

In my view more cumbersome ,but for some it may appear to be safer.

Try to uninstall one of your newly added programs. My guess it's Print Pro from iTunes but try one at-a-time.

To read more about it ,check Help and Support (Start menu) and look for Understanding Data Execution Prevention

(You can input this term into the Search box)

Hope this helps.

Peter E.