Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Fran Lumb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 20:31:30 -0700
Lets take a look at what type of drives you have, IDE drives with the flat
wide cables on them will need to be addressed. and the proper type
purchased. the thin flat cable drives are SATA drives and addressing is not
necessary.

1) the drive currently assigned as drive C is the one running out of space.
Mark it drive C and write down the drive manufacturer and size.
The data drive D, remove  it and mark it as drive D using a sharpie.
Take the new drive and install it in the drive D slot. Mark it New C drive.
marking the drives allows for identification should they get mixed up.

Boot Acronis from the CD drive select Utilities and clone drive. It will
prompt you for a source drive and target drive.
The source drive will be the current C drive (example: manufacturer and size
(IE: Seagate 120 gb or whatever)
The target drive will be the new Drive ( manufacturer and size)

Select proportional size. when all is double checked select next. and allow
drive (old C) to clone to new drive.
You should get a message clone of drive completed.

Remove old drive c: and install New Drive C in its place.
Install drive D back into Drive d slot and connect as it was.

remove the Acronis cd and reboot.....

System will boot as it did before however you will now have more space
available...

I can be available for assistance via [log in to unmask]