Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 08:02:09 -0800
I recently commented on Windows 7 backup choices, and got some suggestions.
After doing some tests, I found that several solutions worked well, BUT they
were lethargically slow! For now, my solution is this:

For regular backups of specific files and folders I will use NTBACKUP which
came with XP Pro - yes, it will run fine under Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit,
but it will not support shadow copy. You will need to copy the files
ntmsapi.dll and vssapi.dll to the same directory (folder) that ntbackup.exe
is in. Normally, these files would be in the Windows XP\system32 folder.

I did find a wonderful freeware program named DriveImage XML that can be
used, like Norton Ghost, to back up an entire drive. It is VERY FAST and
even allows for restoring specific files rather than just the entire disk.

http://www.runtime.org/driveimage-xml.htm

Hope this is useful for some of you.

Peter

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: