Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Preston & Betti Ann Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:41:42 -0400
Good afternoon Peter,

Thank you for responding.

I have had a Hotmail.ca address for years and have also had an associated
Microsoft (in its many names) ID account.

A week or so ago I decided to convert my hot mail.ca email account from POP
to IMAP. So I did what is required on T'bird and have not been able to
access it with that client since then. In frustration, I decided to delete
my Hotmail.ca Microsoft account and start a new Microsoft account with a new
outlook.com email address as the title. I now know I should have converted
the Hotmail.ca ID to and Outlook.com ID.

Both the Hotmail.ca and outlook.com address are now aliases of the new
Microsoft account.  I cam access both of them from mail.live.com.  BUT
T'bird still stubbornly refuses to access these accounts for me - the client
asks for the password, I type in the Microsoft ID password, and T'bird says
it is wrong

I am using Windows Live Mail 2011 since I am my Vista Desktop and it does
not want to pick up my mail from Hotmail.ca and outlook.com IMAP servers -
does not like the password.

My gut reaction is to cancel both Microsoft IDs and the email accounts, let
it stew and brew for a week or two, and then start from scratch.  There is
nothing important on either email account since they were created to keep
Microsoft happy

I had been seriously thinking of changing my email client from T'bird to the
Microsoft client but now I am not so sure. Maybe I have to look at another
client but I have no idea which is best.

Thanks again,
Preston