Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:13:56 -0700
  Generally, your sending email address is set in the configuration of
your email client software.  (You don't say what you're using, so it's
hard to provide detailed instructions for changing this....)
  Does this rogue address look like something you might once have used,
or completely unfamiliar?

David Gillett

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Rogue email address
From: D JONES <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, September 08, 2013 12:57 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of a rogue email address which has
appeared in my "from" line? Every time I write an email I have to check
that my correct email address appears before I it the send button. I
don't know how it got there.

Dorothy Jones

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>