PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Gianni Rubagotti <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:18:45 +0430
I see 3 trends:

- people that studies psychotherapy needs to study clinic cases

- it would be interesting not only having clinic cases but the kind of clinic cases that explain particular aspects of the psychological theory

- the privacy laws are alwais more strong

I wonder: couldn't we use actors to act clinic cases?

In this way:

- we can see, clinical case, by VHS or in act.

- actors could use this experience to improve their not verbal acting

- the director could decide to strong a few aspects to show particular points of view about the case.

I'm going to write a little article about this idea, to put it in a website to promote it.

Are you interested?

Best wishes,
Gianni Rubagotti
AIPPS Press Agent