PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Howard Eisman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:16:28 -0400
I must state my feelings on this matter: I feel that it is highly unethical for
anyone to
use their professional status to speculater about the psychological makeup of
public
figures (or anyone else) based on anything other than personal professional
interviewing or testing of that person.

This is part of the code of ethics of a number of professional organizations.

Howard D. Eisman, Ph.D.