PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Font Vera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:25:23 +0100
Cynthia,
To receive a copy of your paper would be very pleasant to me. Thank you.
Daniel Font Vera
Médico Psicoterapeuta - Traductor
Psychotherapist, MD - Translator

Consultorio - Traducciones científico-médicas
Psychoanalytic Consulting - Scientific & Medical Translations

telf.:(34) (91) 541 03 79
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Rey Francisco, 27
Madrid 28008
España - Spain

<<
Bob: I will be pleased to send you or anyone else that emails me their
postal address a paper I wrote for The Journal of Psychohistory on "Money
as a Poison Container," with historical analysis of the role money plays in
carrying our projective identifications.  >>

Thank you.  My address is CYNTHIA MCDONALD, 222 SW HARRISON ST. #23B,
PORTLAND
OR 97201