PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Font Vera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 18:58:56 +0100
TO: Steve Robertson

Steve,
Perhaps it should be interesting for you to get some information about
relationships between Pshycotherapy and Meditation techniques.

You can read the very clasic book by  Erich Fromm and Suzuki, "Budismo Zen
y Psicoanálisis" ("Zen Buddhism and Psycohanalysis").
 Also interesting the paper: "Buddhist Meditation and Depth psychology", by
Douglas M. Burns (from  Buddhist Publication Society - P.O. Box 61- 54,
Sangharaja Mawatha - Kandy, Sri Lanka); that paper can be found at
Internet: http://www2.hawkesbury.uws.edu.au/BuddhaNet/psyche.htm.

I have been investigating on my own experience, for the last six years, the
conjunction Psychoanalysis-Zen and I find it very interesting. If you can
read spanish I could send you friendly my paper on the subject "Algunas
reflexiones sobre Psicoterapia y Meditación", including some other