PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tsuyoshi Munekata <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:12:43 +0900
Dear  friends,

One of the famous book of Hans Eysenk is _The Effect of Psychotherapy_.
He criticized the effect of psychoanalysis. In the modern time, his
study is confirmed as meta-analysis.
If I show effect of psychoanalysis, I shall do a new pilot study, i.e.
using the inventory like social and personality psychology like Eysenk
and modern psychologists.

The future of psychoanalysis is diminished or improved or increased?
The choice is important. I think the aim of analysis is critical.
Treatment or another aims for using psychoanalysis. I know police is
using psychoanalysis as a safe guard for citizens. And for marriage to
use psychoanalysis, I hear.

I think some samples are gathered for future studies. Some use
inventories, some use no inventories.

If you are interested in the theme, please some discussion.

Best wishes,

Tsuyoshi