PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tsuyoshi Munekata <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:59:14 +0900
Dear  Friends,

Prof. Janet Sayers' _Kleinians_ is a good book. This book deals with
several immigrant psychoanalysts. In Britain, well-known
psychoanalysts are immigrants from Continent. Freud is the first big
immigrant. Prof. Sayers' analysis is well for readers. I think
psychoanalysis is the academics of the immigrant's.
You have to distinguish immigrant from native. I hope you tell me
which psychoanalysis is the academics of the immigrant.

Best wishes,

The University of the Air
Tsuyoshi Munekata

1-26-14 Rokugatsu Adachi-ku