PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Whealton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Whealton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:30:31 -0400
I wanted to clarify that I do get supervision for my continuing work with
ED clients.  I was interested in hearing a discussion on integrating
object-relations,
self-psychology and cognitive approaches to the treatment of Eating
Disorders.
I always feel there is never enough sources to look into in the treatment of
any disorder...
so any ideas, resources would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bruce