PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Theaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:29:55 -0400
   The current development of Hermes Trismegistus' identification as
Akhnaton/Moses/Oedipus has made necessary to establish a new platform.
Charles Pope's recent investigation leads to this obligation.
(see Pope at http://www.dnafoundation.com/cpope/abstra.htm)
   We are now at a point where a practical cause of the most tragic episode
of the Exodus can be subsumed. In the following weeks I shall publish a
conclusive interpretation of this recent development - but a methodological
precaution had to be made earlier, it took the form of an article which can
be found at:
http://www.dnafoundation.com/sub01/mesobo/medsb.htm

   The article is published in English and in French
(http://www.dnafoundation.com/sub01.mesobo/medcs.htm). It presents how
nowadays we are able to handle a practical concept of 'SOCIAL BODY'.
   As the founding books of Plural Analysis are currently re-formated in
order to be distributed on the web
(http://www.dnafoundation.com/docenf.htm), it has been an opportunity for
reminding the original emphasis of Plural Analysis: our century faces a
crucial necessity to consider Social Bodies as entities which are subjected
to treatment.

   I often mention how this collective psychology is repressed by
psychoanalysts, though it is fundamental in Psychoanalysis (Freud's last
writings, ignored by his followers). The challenge has been addressed with
Plural Analysis (starting in 1985) and since, the interpretation of the
Primal Scene of civilization (Amarna) has been assumed - until the present
point where its understanding require a clear notion of what was the concept
of Social Bodies in the past also.
   This article on MEDICINE will thus prepare for the two coming steps that
will occur next month: the publication in a academic Journal of an article
about the 'discourse' of Social Bodies (and how the academia is forced to
acknowledge it) - it will then be followed by the clinical case of the
collective repression of drug's use in the foundation of religion (instead
of cannibalism alone, as archeology recently proves Freud's hypothesis in
Totem and Taboo partly correct - see cnn mirrored page:
http://www.dnafoundation.com/akh/mirror/cnnnc.htm ). Both these topics are
so dramatic (the repressive function of the academia and the resulting
Inquisition through political prohibitions) that they have requested
prevention by a medical approach.

Zenon Kelper