PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"A.K.Cartwright" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 06:28:08 +0000
From time to time I have posted information about Code-A-Text, the
programme that I developed for analysing psychotherapy interviews, to this
list. Code-A-text  is now available from Scolari Sage. The programme is
currently distributed on CD ROM and a free demonstration which also
includes the introductory multimedia workshop can be obtained from Sage.

Details are available at

  http://www.scolari.com

for North America

and

http://www.sagepub.co.uk

for Europe.

More details about the programme are available from my Website

http:/www.codeatext.u-net.com

email [log in to unmask]

Regards

Alan Cartwright
Developer of Code-A-Text
and
Senior Lecturer in Psychotherapy.
KentInstitute of Medicine and Health Sciences
University of Kent
UK