PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Louis Monaco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 03:24:23 UT
Hello everyone!  I, too, am new to the list and would appreciated Karen's
vignette as well.

I am about to complete my MS in counseling (MFCC) at San Francisco State
University, and am desperately trying to be grounded in psychoanalytic theory,
but feel adrift among those would try to dissuade me, with no mentor in sight.
 Thus, I am constantly seeking outside sources to derive information from.
So, here I am!

I look forward to participating in this forum, and thanks in advance for
sending me the vignette!

Louis D. Monaco