RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Arturo Gonzalez Z." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:29:31 -0600
Hello everybody:

My name is Arturo. I'm new list member. I'm learning a lot with
your discussion. I consider people need scientific data about raw
food.

I'm raw fooder and certainly I have had problems with the diet, mainly
because there's not enough raw food at stores near the place I work.

On the other hand,

Gary wrote:

>"Would I do the above if were living in the wild?"

There is a person with a strange theory: Anopsology. His name is Guy-
Claude Burger, and call about instinct. You can search read and value
this
work in order to have more elements to talk.

What do you think about this?

Regards

Arturo