RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:12:30 -0700
Prema it is my opinion that:

One can attribute the intake and retention of
substances that do not transform themselves into
cell structure as the eventual cause of cancer.
These substances that can not be 'eliminated' in
a timely manner must be 'held' by the body until
such a time as nerve energy and other circumstances
permit. If this filth is not expelled in time, it becomes
an environment ripe for all manner of toxic transformation.
It is this transformation of toxic waste that manifests itself
as a perceptible symptomatology.
The evolution of toxemia is a natural and normal process.
What toxemia 'becomes' need not concern us. Our task lies
in 'allowing' the body to rid itself of toxin 'before' it has
a chance to evolve.
So one could say cancer is a manifestation or near end result
of hampered or checked elimination of toxin within the body.