SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE Archives

Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture

SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anne Gatensby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:16:47 -0400
Can anyone out there provide me with an e-mail address for the
neurobiologist and radical science advocate Steven Rose? Failing that,
how about a regular mailing address or phone number? While I am at it,
does anyone know of any literature which details the history of the
radical science movement in Europe (other than the UK). I don't even
know if there was a parallel movement in France or Germany or other
European countries, but if anyone does, and knows of some interesting
material on the subject, could you let me know. Articles or documents in
French would be great, in German I would have more difficulty, but would
still like to know about it.

Thanks,

Anne Gatensby
Programme in Science and Human Affairs