SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE Archives

Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture

SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emma Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:05:20 -0400
Some posters may not to be familiar with the principles of netiquette. I
would like to suggest that the moderator post and enforce some basic
rules of engagement to ensure that discussion on this list remains civil
and respectful. Other lists post such rules periodically, to good
effect. I would be happy to provide examples to the moderator upon
request.

Failing that, please unsubscribe me. I have no interest in reading
personal attacks, from which I gain nothing but indigestion.

sincerely,
Emma Whelan
--
Emma Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology, Carleton University

6. The reviewers always return my manuscripts but never the
money I include as a bribe.
        - "Top Ten Reasons Against Peer Review", HMS Beagle