SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE Archives

Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture

SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ScipolicyNews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:30:10 -0400
All postings to the St. Johns discussion lists must be sent as pure .txt
files in order to avoid the problem.

Special coding for colors of fonts and the like are inserted when a posting
is sent in html or htm format.  However the Science as Culture list is
housed at St. Johns University - which apparently cannot handle htm/html
formatting.

To overcome this, the sender must manually check the posting format on the
mail client to make sure the posting is being sent in .txt format.

Best wishes,
Stephen

Stephen Miles Sacks, MPA, Ph.D.,
Editor and Publisher
SCIPOLICY-The Journal of Science and Health Policy
Box 504, Haverford, PA 19041
Voice and Fax: 610-658-2332 (24 hours)
Website: http://www.Scipolicy.net
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

The premier issue is for Fall 2000 is now in publication.  The issue focuses
on The Future of Large-Scale Health Systems and  includes several articles
on health systems and the problems, changes in institutional ethics, and a
case study of the University of Pennsylvania Health System. Subscriptions
and orders for individual copies can be placed on line at
http://www.Scipolicy.net.  Proposals and contributed articles are  welcome.