TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:33:10 -0800
TeleHealthNews Is Making a Difference!

While many practitioners are starting to wonder what telehealth is, whether
the profession or their patients might benefit, and/or how they might find
a way to become involved, Internet-savvy professionals are getting informed.
TelehealthNews is a free email newsletter discussing all
aspects of Telehealth. We are just about to release our next issue, and
are very excited about the growing body of information we have to give you.
For information about how to subscribe, please keep reading.

This on-line publication has been developed to help you keep in touch with
this rapidly changing field in the easiest way possible. The TeleHealthNews
*captures and further develops* the most important of information being
discussed by professionals in the Telehealth Professional List, an online
discussion list also available to you through instructions below. Its
Review Board is comprised of members who are currently active in various
aspects of the Telehealth field, and add invaluable information from a
practical point of view.

The TelehealthNews is a one-way email newsletter, providing
information in short, easy-to-read articles and resource lists.

Previous issues can be read at this website:
http://telehealth.net/

Subscribing/Unsubscribing Information:
http://telehealth.net/subscribe/subscribe_telenews.html

If you have resources you would like added to this or future editions of
TelehealthNews, please send your information with a brief description of
the link to: <[log in to unmask]>

If you are interested in receiving the Telehealth Professional Discussion
List, where you can send commentary or questions related to Telehealth,
subscribe here: http://telehealth.net/subscribe_all.html

If you can't subscribe yourself, write to me and I'll do it for you :)
Please feel free to distribute this announcement to all interested parties,
far and wide. See you there!

Marlene Maheu

~