TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:00:09 -0500
Happy Holidays!

There are only a few days left to enjoy these two gifts:
(These offers expire on December 31st, so be sure to get them today!)

1. FREE WEBINAR:
Discover key licensure facts with the most popular TMHI 2013 webinar entitled, 12 Facts Your Licensing Board Probably Won't Tell You About Practicing Over State Lines. Find out more about why identifying the location of your client/patient at the time of your contact is essential. Paste this Coupon Code: FreeGift in the "Enrollment Key" box when you go to http://telehealth.org/training/mod/page/view.php?id=7174.

2. $100 OFF NEW TRAINING:
Due to popular demand, we've reorganized our training options to reduce fees and expanded private and group consultation time to help you design an optimal telepractice for your needs. Enter coupon code HappyHolidays at checkout for your discount of $100 off. Go to https://store.telehealth.org/special-training for details.

Cheers!
Marlene