TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:00:59 -0400
I need some help and I'm hoping you'll lend a hand. Your been getting mail from me about telehealth and the future of mental health for many years, so you know how dedicated I am to the legal and ethical development of mental health services online.

I've taken the plunge and am holding my breath in the hopes that the Grand Opening of my e-learning platform is going to succeed at the TeleMental Health Institute: www.telehealth.org

Your help sure would be appreciated. We start tomorrow with the first of 3 free training videos we'd simply like you to share with colleagues. I'll be sending updates through this listserv.

Please bear with me. I've got to make this fly, so there will be a series of emails for the next three weeks. Then I'll calm down again, I promise :)

Stay tuned and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Your Striving TelehealthNews List Moderator,

Marlene

P.S. If you want to get more seriously involved, drop me a line and I'll tell you how.

Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.

    Executive Director
    TeleMental Health Institute, Inc.
    www.telehealth.org