TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 00:06:17 -0500
The audio/video recording replay of "Why Consider EHRs Now? An Electronic Health Record (EHR) Primer" is now available through Wednesday, March 6, at midnight.

Note: we're trying something new this month. If you'd like to hear/see this audio/video for FREE, we are asking for a favor from you.

We're trying to grow our TeleMental Health Institute website community discussion area (Learning Lounge). We need your help to populate the lounge with messages. The Learning Lounge is available to our more than 1,070 currently registered trainees from more than 20 countries around the world, but to date, most trainees don't post frequently. We need a few more professionals to jump-start more discussions and participate in our community contests for prizes.

So here's how it works:

1. We will give you free audio/video access to the "Why Consider EHRs Now? An Electronic Health Record (EHR) Primer" recording from the EHR webinar recorded last week.
2. We will also give you complimentary "Learning Lounge Community Forum" access for up to 1 year.
3. Follow the instructions you will receive when you register below. Once on the webinar replay page, look for the link to the Learning Lounge Community Forum by following the directions below the webinar recording. (It reads,"Want to Discuss the Issues? Want to see Ms. Wright's list of low-cost or free EHRs? Visit Our Learning Lounge Community Forum.")
4. Go to the "Learning Lounge Community Forum" and ask or answer a question in any of the several topics you will see listed, including one for our Webinars.
5. This offer is only valid until Wednesday, March 6, at midnight. We then will make the recording available, but for a fee, and packaged with 1 CEU or CME (for physicians.)

So that's the plan!

Are you interested in this experiment? If yes, you have 2 options, depending on your history with us. The first involves passing through our shopping cart -- but the course is $0 -- so it is FREE. (This process opens the door to our eLearning environment.)

1. IF YOU NEVER REGISTERED FOR A COURSE WITH US, just go here to get the webinar for FREE: http://store.telehealth.org/go/simpleorder.php?catalogid=714RW&return=store.telehealth.org

2. IF YOU ALREADY REGISTERED FOR A COURSE(S) WITH US IN THE PAST, use the login information you were given when you first registered, and go here: http://telehealth.org/training/mod/page/view.php?id=3956

If you have any questions or need help with your login, send us a note here: http://support.telehealth.org

Thanks for the help! We love to create "win-wins," and hope you do, too.

Marlene

Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.
www.telehealth.org